This model has high operating autonomy obtained by increasing the diameter of the label roll and the thermal ribbon roll. It is suited for high frequency applications for applying medium size labels (e.g. 100 x 50 mm) with variable data which can be updated in real time.
- Max. printing area: 107 x 500 mm (depends on the applicator pad)
- Printing definition: 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Printing speed: up to 500mm/s
- Label size: Width up to 120 mm – Length up to 500 mm long.
- Thermal ribbon roll: Width from 30 to 110 mm – Length 1.000 mm
- Label roll: Max. 350 mm external diameter.
- Ribbon saving device
- Clearance dimensions (without applicator): 678x496x337mm
Light floor stand (for positions not subject to shocks), adjustable in height and configurable in many different ways. With accessories, such as air pressure regulator, beacon with indicator lights, electronic unit bracket etc.
Integral stainless steel box for protecting the electronic unit. Recommended for use in wet and dusty environments. Data can be set on the touchscreen.
OPERATOR PROTECTION CAGE
Aluminium profile box for protecting the operator and the pallet printing unit.
PRINTIG UNIT HEATER
Instrument for holding the temperature at about 20°C in environments colder than 5°C.
RFID TAG PRINTING
After printing, one or more codes are read and checked by a laser scanner. In case of negative results, the printing operation is repeated and the new label is placed on top of the previous one. The checking device may be fitted on the printer (to check immediately after printing) or for reading the previously applied label. Barcode and two-dimensional code checking devices are available.